Friday 4 May 2012

Everywhere

Nillson (?) sang  " I take my puppy, everywhere "
well, the laptop followed me into the washroom. Get ready for lavatory humour.

Sitting on the pot one day, in the merry ,merry month of May.
And " May the 4 th be with you "

And this segues nicely into a comment on the " Avengers " movie release. The " A " team movie is getting reasonable reviews. The Toronto Star and Karen Gordon both said many positive phrases concerning the movie.  Karen is a Samuel L Jackson fan ( I hope the L is for Larry not Lemuel or some such ).
" The Best Exotic Marigold hotel " received compliments as well ( same sources ).

I watched " V for Vendetta" again this week.
Starring , wait for it.... Natalie Portman. I really am in infatuation w/ NP. Cute as a bugs ear... no cuter. I'm sure, NP would be shattered by my comparison. Women don't like the term cute either.. well I don't think so anyway. I use it as a compliment of the highest regard. It is a rare quality in this time.  Conrad Black is not cute, ex- Canadian and Barbara Amiel , his wife isn't cute. The Obama girls ( or young ladies, are ). Bernie Madoff isn't cute or G .Zimmerman.
Therefore, if I go looking for cute , its OK.

I do the Star " Cryptic " puzzle and no, its not the syndicated NY Times or London Times cryptic ( that goes whoosh )( see, a lot goes whoosh, where I'm concerned ).

Lately, I've been trying Sudoku, which I have discovered is Japanese for " another whoosh for me ". Last night, I added a number 2, to a box that already had the given # 2 -- not even down the row or hard to see.... in the same box of 9 ... duh.... duh  starting to sound like morse code for " another whoosh ".

Alright, here's " whooshing " you a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment