Saturday 5 May 2012

Confessional

" I'm confessing that I love you, Dreaming dreams of you in vain, I'm confessing that I love you , over again " so sings Frank Ifield.

If you want you can click on 'next blog' and up pops other people's blogs.  I've done this but do not regularly follow anyone else's blog.
I gather that I could make money blogging ( in theory ). A whole whack of people read your blog and you advertise for the sponsoring company. I don't think 2 readers constitutes " a whole whack "

In the movie " Julie and Julia " Julie decides to blog as she makes every recipe in the original Julia Child cookbook. a friend says she can link to Paypal and people will donate to help offset the cooking costs.
It seems tho' that all my time ( that I'm willing to spend ) is taken up writing this blog.  tres therapeutique.

I've decided Sudoku is not Japanese or I'm not Japanese enough.... Grrrr... frustrating... its only stupid numbers..... or stupid me.
right now, I'm trying to convince you or me that I enjoy the Cryptic much more than Sudoku.

Realistically, upon getting to know M's father, I started copying his habit of doing the crossword in the daily rag. While on jury duty ( sitting in the big room and waiting ) a pleasant fellow saw my peeking over his shoulder as interest... in the Cryptic he was doing. he was my tutor into the world of the cryptics. We did one to-gether and we were very good as a team.

It did take me a while before I could do the crossword w/out a Thesaurus or dictionary. I bought crossword dictionaries too.

As for cryptics, M has put up w/ threats on the life of Caroline Andrews, the author of The Star's cryptic. Her name is used in vain quite often in the house.

I guess that I'm saying , maybe , I need a bit more time on the sudoku front. either that or change ethnicity.... I could be Dutch ... I mean I like edam cheese and dikes ( no, no not the people , the water barriers ) and I've been to Amsterdam.

OK you've convinced me... a little more patience on the sudoku thing.

the " kings of spring " the Hop lax boys play this aft. v Army. I will watch the cartoon guys march up and down the field on GameTracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment