Wednesday 6 June 2012

News in the News

Ray Bradbury passed away. I will not wax gushing comments on his writing. Good stuff.

Gonorrhea, the organism may become immune to drugs. Potentially, leaving no treatment.

watched the Queen's Jubilee concert, VG. The Brits do the pomp and circumference stuff as no other nation. Technically, a marvel of production. Six hundred techs to put on the show.

So, I'm fishing - again - mostly dipping around the dock and taking it easy. this AM slipped out for an hour or so on the boat. 6 bass, one smallmouth was 3 lb easily. One keeper walleye which is now designated " supper " along w/ real Kraft Dinner from the box.

Its sick, I know but we get the craving for KD every once and a while. I hope that the yellow dye #1 in KD is high in fibre b/c KD sure is high in salt.

As well the deerflies found me out on the water. one bite on the wrist looks like a horse kicked me - well not that big, but it is swollen.

QMH, is shaping up but still some basic cutting back is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment