Friday 22 June 2012

The Realm Medical

A comprehensive look at me, and medical related issues.

1. Knees. Left - pronounced crepitation and occasional numbness of the lower leg.
Right - will lock up and upon some maneuvering will unlock. As of this past week, swollen and stiff ( my leg, my leg,  got it )

2.Kidney - There is a large chance that I pass or have kidney crystals. Reliable testimony has confirmed that I couldn't be passing kidney stones b/c I don't know how really painful stones are. Well, what I do have is plenty painful enough.

3.G.E.R.D. - gastro-esophageal reflux disease. I have a hiatus hernia. Therefore, there is a better than good chance that stomach acid can creep up and cause some discomfort.

4.Back, lower - some weakness and general discomfort on occassion. Caused by not bending my knees picking up a boat.

5.Upper back - between the shoulder blades, a knot or pinch occurs from time to time.

6.Shoulder / upper back pain / neck - I have a C6 - 7 nerve situation , where the foramen opening for a C6/7 nerve is slightly blocked, pinching or disturbing the nerve.

7. Allergies - I use to get hayfever in the fall. This condition has disappeared w/ age.
however, there is no doubt that I have some sensitivity to allergens like grass, plants in general and insect bites / antigens.

8.Eyes - Blepahritis - which is a blanket term for conditions where the eye's protective liquid coating is deficient. This means as in my case too little tearing esp. when I do not blink e.g. at night.

How about you ???

No comments:

Post a Comment