Thursday 27 February 2014

D - Day...

nope .... nothing to do w/ any invasion
Its Dentist day
First , my dentist is nice
I'd love to gush etc but afterall this is the dentist
DrP feels that I'm a good patient -     I don't scream or moan  ( out loud )
DrP has been my dentist for 38 yrs

I'm one of the few people that I know of that actually makes money from dental insurance 
I figure that the insurer needs to make money - the premium is assessed and re-assessed every 3 yrs. We the insured pay the average of the cost. I figure that I'm ahead

Dental woes. We were listening to an audio novel while driving. I have referred to this story as ' The Devil in the White city ' w/ the Chicago's World Fair as the backdrop.
One of the characters , an architect , has tooth pain. Kinda all over his mouth.
While we were in Fla , I kept saying ' I know what that guy went through '. Yepper , all quadrants hurt at one time or another.
Upper left - there is a cavity for sure
Lower left - a tooth is dying but we can't pinpoint the tooth yet I'm pretty sure that I know which one. This area can ache

Upper right - tooth died , DrP did root canal and is now worried that the empty space left is asking for trouble. this upper right is the least of the problems
Lower right - when I was gnawing on corn nuggets when the popcorn was a little unpuffed ( remember , on the stove ) , I got pain after for the night.

And I have one year and some months to capitalize on this dental plan

More later - trust me - more later

Weather: freeze your nougies off. Windchill is enough to make adults cry.

OK - re: OFK , my latest read. I'm skipping the descriptive parts
White does a good job but all the flowery bits get in the way of the story.
Last night , Arthur pulled the sword from the stone ( anvil , too ).
Arthur slept w/ Morgause ( daughter of his mother , Eek ! ) and they will have a child , Mordred. Come on , you name a child Mordred , what do you think will happen.
Lancelot has come to Camelot ( Carlion , at one time , I think ).
Lance is a formidable opponent and starts his Camelotian life unhorsing the King.
BTW - Morgause's sons are knights as well.

So far , we realize incest isn't good. To be fair , Morgause used a strip of skin to seduce Arthur. The skin was infused w/ something ans she puts it on his head - and he doesn't feel it. 
Men ! Get w/ the game. Viagara isn't applied to the forehead.
Oh well , its a story , and I guess we could learn from it

No comments:

Post a Comment