Thursday 20 February 2014

Way 2 Personal

Always , I'm approaching this blog w/ some trepidation in regards to personal information. how much is too much , dunno.

Driving home to-day , the thought struck me , that public opinion would probably say that in the marriage game - I came out ahead.
That is , I was really lucky to get M.
Unfortunately , this thinking carries w/ it the concept that mayhaps I married above my station in life. Sort of social climbing. Weird that.

And not the best way to think about personal relationships , except people have expressed those sentiments before this and before the marriage happened. Well , how often would the arrangement be equal ?

Maybe, I'm one of those people that you can say things like that to.

Weather is warming and warming then crashing to our normal cold.
Before the freeze will get an inch of rain.
So , i cleared the deck at the cottage this morning and now get to go out and clear the roof fall snow form close to the house. i'm trying to move the snow 6 ft from the wall , thus the melt water goes away from the foundation.
I figure that there must be 3 driveways worth of snow out there in the back.  This will be the third round of snow clearing out back.
More to come as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment