Monday 17 February 2014

Whats a Degree

I noticed this morning that the temperature in F reads what the Celsius temperature was in Fla ( 11 ) , a lot of the time , this past Ja - Fe / 14. Doesn't make you feel any warmer.. just an observation.

Back in the groove .. no , unpacked and washed clothes , caught up on mail , filed bills etc.

The PVR  ( digital recoder ) added 58 shows to the total. I didn't check but using HD format , the 50 something shows is probably maximum. A lot of repeats etc but a catalogue of what you would have watched.

When does the groove start ? Dunno , I play cards , later this week ... so , maybe.
When is a groove a rut or a rat race or........   
hey , should , I have all this figured out by now ?????

Definitely , then , I'll be on groove watch... to see when and if it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment