Wednesday 26 February 2014

OFK .... goes on

In the tOaFK , T.H. White... he has managed to drag in Morgan LeFey and Robin Hood and maid Marian.
BTW and FYI Merlyn is living his life backward in Time.
Still looking forward to reading OFK each night.

Weather : this is COLD and freeze your face stuff.  We get three more days of this and then its only real cold for a couple of days.

I'm house ridden , avoiding the outside , and trying to kick this stuffed up nose.
I'm using salt wash from the squirter bottle and Otrivin. Otrivin dries everything up in the nose. I'm sort of against using the nose spray
but so far it works , esp at night.

A cousin wings in from New Mexico to-night , and stays for 5 days.

Oh !!!!! big OHHHHHHHHHH

M gave me my Valentine's gift
The Outlaw Josie Wales in Blu Ray

JW: ' Thats the way it is. Just when I get to likin' someone , they're not around anymore '

Lone Wadi ( Chf Dan George ) : ' I notice when you get to not likin' someone , they ain't around long neither

' It is good that warriors such as you and I meet in the trials of life '
Chief Ten Barrels

No comments:

Post a Comment