Saturday 1 February 2014

Feedback

In a constant effort to present semi-honest reporting , I will relay something that I checked on the 'net.
Reviews for the ' Last Air Bender ' the movie ,  were dismal. One site which rates by ' rotten tomatoes ' gave rotters to tLAB. Comments included unmotivated acting , poor direction and misuse of great source material. Apparently , tLAB , the TV show , was a critical success w/ lots of fan. The show is anime or cartoon but popular.
Who knew. See , way behind the curve again.
On the positive side , at least , I saw the movie.

I'm beginning to think that a whole blog needs to be devoted to ' way behind the curve ' , However , I have a feeling that I better get used to the back side of the curve. Actually , maybe , all these blogettes are proof that I'm way behind the curve.
I know just get used to it.

" On the bright side of the road " ala Van the Man ( who was born George Ivan for Christian names ) , swimming has been effortless.
Unfortunately , I lost count  of laps , maybe , 3 times to-day ( it is boring doing 100 laps ). 
I was saved b/c the hot tub has a new clock that is easily visible from the pool. I figured that a half hour of cardio is sufficient for the day   ( or the evil thereof  , as a RC friend used to say was a quote from the Brothers at DeLaSalle , an RC school )



No comments:

Post a Comment