Friday 31 January 2014

Group DVD ing

Last night we watched the ' Last Air Bender ' by M Night Shyamalan.
Its put out by Nickelodeon , so not too risque.
Everyone enjoyed the action - no sex or blood everywhere. People died but it was controlled.  
Yep , we endured another day of rain. 3 in a row.
The air is warmer and I caught a silver trout.
This event occurred after I changed the arrangement of the plastic on the jig. I went to a split tail look and the change seemed to spice up the delivery.
change can be good - a different look or more importantly , what the predators are keying on
Big lesson here - although I'm sure its wasted. I tend to go w/ what worked the last day and didn't really think the change would produce
results. However , the hit came on the second cast , so that was pretty evident , split tail made the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment