Thursday 16 January 2014

Hauntings

things that come back to bite you ... isn't that the way

' 70 % of future TV programming will be cartoons and reality ' predicted a media critic. No , says I
Eat your shirt , moi. I think the news is becoming reality TV.

I won't own a credit card or belong to an union . blow that one out your nose. The OTPP is the biggest private retirement fund in the country ( teachers pension ) and 2 credit cards sit in the safe. I'm carrying 3 now.

I meant well - seemed logical at the time. Now ,I monitor my credit rating - its good.

' A man's regrets are as personal as his fingerprints ' don't know who said it ( I'll Google it , later ) but its true
CORRECTION cycle
there is no ' man's ' in the quote. The author is Margaret Culkin Banning

No comments:

Post a Comment