Tuesday 28 January 2014

Survival is

...in the eye of the beholder
The cold fronts gave up for a day... to-day. A little doubtful around 9 A but the day got sunny and warm and warmer. Fluffy clouds and blue sky.  then it drops to 50 and 40 something come morning.

We say we survived down here and Atlanta is getting snow and Mississippi closed schools and government offices in preparation for ice and snow. See .. in the eye of the beholder
I mean 4 mornings were 40 - 44
The pool was 83 F.. swimming went on

A follow up to something that I said about the lyrics of V Morrison.
' There's a dream where  the contents are visible ....  ' and did I wish that I had written those lines.
I was searching covers of QotSS and came across a guy who said , ' the lyrics are Morrison's who knows what he meant ' - touche my buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment