Saturday 18 January 2014

By Any Other Name........

was all about roses - quoting Shakespeare

I've caught about 10 ' wolffish ' only to be told this year , that the real name was  'eelfish ' - OK , never knew the real name anyway.

Yesterday , after releasing an ' eelfish ' , a 10 yr old says ' thats not an ' eelfish ' its called a lizard fish. We looked up the picture and it is a lizard fish.
Lizard fish - tube shaped like a cigar , large mouth that almost grins w/ many serrated teeth. A predator of small fish and bait , very aggressive. Yep , thats him.
Also , caught a silver trout , on a bright but cool day.

I made a gaff while down here and yesterday a little boy said ' great looking gaff , mister '. Later , I shocked him w/ the price or cost which I estimated at $ 1.10. So , I got some credit for creativity.
BTW - some adults were also surprised at my creation also.
Alls good

Weather : cool and sunny  - beeuti really

No comments:

Post a Comment