Friday 24 January 2014

Admit It

... you are weird !
I wake up at 4:30 A
Pee , drink water and put drops in my eyes ( dry eye ).

Then til 6:30 , I'm shooting craps in my head - imaginary craps ............ but I made money  --- thank goodness. Hate to stay awake and lose.
Drove up to 7 / 11 and paid $ 1.06 for a large coffee.

As an eco-friendly tourist, I was re-using the paper cup from 7 / 11. yesterday the 4 th refill , the cup came unglued , yepper , coffee filled the cup holder.
The large and medium cost the same. However , most days , the last thing that I need is 35 oz of coffee to start the day.
To-day ,should be a doozy.

Updated fish totals :So far , 
2 flounder ( mayhaps the same one ,1 day apart )
2 sea trout
1 silver trout
1 pompano
1 mackerel
1 sand perch ( not big but a big hitter )
2 ladyfish
4 snakefish ( eel like w/ teeth coping saw )

That was a week ago:
3 more spotted trout
4 more silver
1 more ladyfish
1 more pompano ( bigger this time )
4 more lizard fish ( see correction on name )
2 sand perch ( problem again , this doesn't seem to be the right name )

and add in a pinfish

Weather , this is a real cold spell for Fla. Fla is getting wave after wave of cold air 2 / 3 days apart.
Its 46 F right now and only going up  6 - 7 degrees , if the sun warms the air.
I brought a hooded quilt liner for a work jacket like the outside utility workers wear. A bit of overkill I thought but took it anyway.
Noper , I needed the quilt liner on the way to the airport in T.O. and have worn it 6 times , so far.
This morning , it was perfect for the 7 / 11 run. Not so stupid looking now , boyo.
Hoping , that I won't need it - home from the airport too !

Alright its finally , 7 A - time for normal breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment