Thursday 30 January 2014

Dreary Day in Fla

OK Lets see. The paper was there at 7. The rain held off. The pool was 85. The swim was EZ PZ. 
I'm at that stage where I'm accustomed to the effort of the swim. The mechanics are tuned for a smooth swim.
Basically ,its time to raise the pace and intervals. Nope. In a short while the swimming will be over. So , swim the 1/2 hr and Bob's your uncle.
Boring. Yesterday , we were indoors - all day. So boring , that I shot craps last night. I set up a craps box using a bamboo mat against the door and practiced dice sets.
You're supposed to reduce the over action on the dice. Theoretically, this control reduces the chances of throwing a 7 , " 7 out is not a call that you'd like to hear at the tables ". Toss 'em high and soft - is the advice.
I'm not sure what constitutes success in dice control but I made point ( thats good ) 4 times. Not in succession which would have been great rolling.


No comments:

Post a Comment