Thursday 2 January 2014

New Years Day

Les met chinois was a big success and tons leftover (Chinese food )

When my fathered died , I found boxes of slides and photos. I bought a photo / slide transfer machine for the PC. And spent hours , converting pictures to digital items in the PC.

Last night , it all came home to roost. We watched old photos on the TV. Nostalgia up the wazoo. I felt good after.
Some youg'uns complained that the photos needed editing. They're going to edit the photos. 
I didn't respond w/ ' at least you've got something to edit ' 
CoaC , I must be mellowing.

One comment was ' why aren't you in the pictures ? '
Well, I was probably running around breaking something
Yes , a little so and so , was I

Another comment ' you don't store photos on a flashdrive do you ? ' Yes, apparently , its not the best way b/c flashdrives will fail .

Temperature is 2 F and windchill is -8.
CoaC , -8 isn't a temperature , its a disease !!!!!! 
Freeze your little nougies off

Well , leftover Chinese awaits 

No comments:

Post a Comment