Wednesday 18 June 2014

Paul Gets Off

Paul Simon won't be prosecuted , nor Edie. They called 911 and the emergency people arrived to find the couple post - fighting
The county laid charges but w/drew the charges this week.

In Liberia , the death toll from Ebola is close to 20.

Spain takes its lumps and will not qualify further in the WC of soccer.
Why is this here ? B/c I watched the whole second 1 / 2 of the game and wanted someone to know.

We were in tornado alley last night. Tornado watches for our area
Turned out to be torrential rain and a lightning show
Tornados did touchdown N of T.O.
The storm blew through at 50 MPH , so blasted some and took off for parts unknown.

Caught my first walleye , this morning. Then he caught me on the thumb w/ his gill plate. Bled like the proverbial stuck pig. There I am tying a cloth around my thumb ,just like in the movies.
Fish is done in one , the fillets came home

Stay dry , folks

No comments:

Post a Comment