Wednesday 26 November 2014

1.3 B

Q: What is useless ?

     A repeated failure ? Un championed since 1967
     
    And , yes , valued at 1.3 $ Billion

The Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL

Crikey , totally , bloody useless and .............

BTW - sell outs for home games are guaranteed

On a brighter note : the weather is cold and grim
Clouds are thick and rain / sleet / snow is a tiddle away

Wednesday is shaping up as a nothing day

Through , misfortune and whatnot - all the chores that were piling up disappeared , well , postponed further out then we thought they could be.
OK We'll do bills , these never end. Heck ,you get them after you die - happened to my brother and father. 
The winner letter , $ 4.58 cheque from a trust company , a year after the death of my brother. My accountant said ' send it back , we've closed the file '

M needs to buy me a Xmas present - special - big ????
I'm thinking i-Pad Mini   - on sale from Staples 219 dollars

( 8: 25 PM )
Accomplished , re-fitted an  tire air pressure nozzle on the compressor. Originally , the compressor hose had a pressure select switch , which incidentally , stopped working or adjusting after 3 months , I kept it at full , all the time.
Last week , while pumping up the tires , ka - bonga , total failure.

I went looking for parts and then realized that I might be able to re - use the existing parts.
It worked or enough that I could use the compressor to fill 4 tires.
Of course , as the weather cools the tire pressures drop.
The tires were down 3 - 4 lb.

On a not very active day , I surfed and found a YouTube segment on ' Upgrade Your Acer Aspire netbook ' , not mine.
but someone else used the video to upgrade his EM 355 e Machine , this is mine. He gave the part name and configuration.
You got it - I'm upgrading - maybe. I can't find the part that I need.
I'll surf away.



No comments:

Post a Comment