Thursday 13 November 2014

When the Cold Sets in

Definitely ,a change in the air
Fall is here w/ a vengeance

Canada responded to criticism that it was ass dragging re: climate change initiatives. Canada has created jobs in line w/ normal practice , so there. Huh .

A lazy day a-brewing in the 'boro.
Sorting odds and ends , filing , organizing
Oh , I'm very good at organizing , nothing else but I'm great at organizing.... I can organize the pants off of you

Fishing is a concern , getting rod and reel and accessories ready for JA. Should take 15 sec and instead went for an hour , what can I say , some things are important

To - day , was selling day - bank stocks were sold , the avg increase was 26 % , I took the profit and will sit on the money.
I sold a World Indx ETF , and took the gain , 23 %
All in all , OK

Stay cold , stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment