Sunday 30 November 2014

Hunka , Hunka , Burning...............

....love , is the lyrics.
Change to ' burning skin'
Yep , skin problems continue or re - appear
The latest , on my abdomen above the belly button and my sides above the ribs
A burning sensation w/ no visible signs , rash etc.

On line , I discovered

a) I'm pregnant and the nerves and muscles are being compressed

b) I have one of many conditions , ranging from diabetes to Fibra Myalgia

c) the nerves coming out of my spine are being compressed from any number of causes , slipped disc etc
If the later , the burning is a band across the top of the abdomen
YEP , me
Solution ??? anti - histamine , in case its an allergy
Wait ! Yepper , Wait
Muscle relaxant , in case , tight muscles are causing the compression or displacement
I was diagnosed w/ sacro-iliac pain , so , option c) , could be me

The weather : grey and forebidding. Threat of something.....
Temperature above freezing and going up

OK , your turn to complain

No comments:

Post a Comment