Saturday 16 July 2016

Aha......

.... a singing group from the 80's - smash hit ' Take on Me '

The morning broke overcast and cool ish but will warm.
The H/H is gone for now.
And we got rain
Hate to keep going on about it but we have come up short by a lot

Is it raining enough where you are ?

Triviata : i Tunes started in 2003 and by 2013 , 25 billion songs had been downloaded
None by me !
I keep meaning to
I even have a list of my top 100 songs
or top 76 or so
" one day when you're feeling low " song by the Jaguars

Windows 10 is working out. The laptop loads as fast as before and some glitches that were constantly ,trying to correct themselves are gone. Likely to be replaced by other glitches but for now , all is well in computerville  

We shall see said the Zen Master

I tried to back up the files but something was wrong.
I read the instructions after I'd started to back up
Wiser now I'll try again

The secret friends is to keep  banging your rocks to - gether
from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment