Wednesday 13 July 2016

Waffle , or not too Waffle

............. not breakfast

me , my basic instinct is to second guess myself.

I'm typing on the baby laptop
This e machine is the bargain for $138 plus the boosted memory and Solid State Drive - costing a further $200.
AND a friend stripped the memory right down to e mail and security

The e machine was never fast but over time , it turtled , itself
and it seems adding Avast Anti - virus was the end. Dismal and worse. Thus , the stripdown 
Yet , I'm researching , a replacement laptop at a cost of $1500.

Thus , I'm trying to evaluate ( AGAIN ) is it worthwhile keeping baby laptop

The skinny , the emachine is a ' carry on the road ' typewriter that occasionally doubles as an internet search device.
Will the baby laptop do ?  Yes.

The secondary problem is that fairly soon , our home laptop , a 19 in monster , is going to need a replacement.
I'm probably , switching to Windows 10 which requires , all that the 19 in has , in terms of speed and memory

My fish from Tues morning
I used the selfie stick but it was difficult holding both fish and stick

No comments:

Post a Comment