Sunday 10 July 2016

What the World Needs Now .....

........... the famous lead in for Burt Bacarach ( ? )

Well , rain would be good

Brett Anderson does the Long Range predictions for Accuweather

Jul 11 - 17 shows above normal Temperatures for S ON and the E U.S.

Jul 18 - 24 indicates not much but above normal T for ON

Haven't spoken about Op Osm or the get fit routine
Weight has been up and down but some long term observations have lead to some semblance of understanding about the weight gain / loss process

For me , cutting out snacks is key esp. the late in the evening ones
- makes sense
- and it is all about watching the carbs ( just not eating everything that I see )

My elliptical work outs go on , averaging about 550 Cal burned according to the Timex heart rate monitor. The work outs average 54 min to an hour including cool down time

I have introduced a little more all out peak intensity for 20 sec and then dropping down to base km / sec to recover

But I'm running out of new movies or ones that I want to watch at any rate. The last go round had me watching the original Avengers . the BBC series w/ Patrick McNee and Diana Rigg
Had a mammoth crush on Diana Rigg or ' Emma Peel '



No comments:

Post a Comment