Tuesday 12 July 2016

'Bee Ready

Up on the river , last night.
Beutii !. Warm w/ cool breeze over the river

Felt guilty , so , I blew out the gutters. Recall , in order to avoid ladders , I adapted an over the counter extension for attaching a leafblower to a tube system.
The system was short and inflexible but had the right idea.
I re - purposed a vacuum hose and created a flexible tube system for blowing out gutters - even 2 nd story.
Well , 15 minutes and 3 gutter got blown out

I re - spooled 2 reels to get ready for fishing season.
My equipment is just now rounding into shape. The boat is filling up w/ tackle. Why ???
Dunno , I use about 3 things out there

I'm researching a new portable laptop. I'm marveling at the information out there on the 'net.
Also , what variety is for sale.
Looks like a 1500 Cdn dollar purchase
Recall , the present baby laptop was a $139 buy that cost $400 + after updates etc
This sucker will not need updates for a while and when that comes it will be storage space

No comments:

Post a Comment