Thursday 21 July 2016

' WW ' Contribution

from the pages of the grocery store , front rack purchase

I discovered that I can have a clearer complexion and firm skin on my buttocks and upper arms.

Actually ,some helpful hints
walk around the room while watching TV - yes , getting up and moving rather than sitting continuously will strengthen your heart and lungs , as well as stretch muscles

IHOP ( International House of Pancakes ) started in suburban LA , CA. IHOP was a smash success. However , IHOP s big break through came w/ the ' dieters ' menu.

BTW - I'm typing on the baby laptop , apparently while switching from Windows 7 to 10 , baby laptop got re - named to ' Travel ' which isn't what I chose ( I think ) but is , so appropriate.

The verdict -    un - freaking - believable. Not perfect but all functions work smoother and faster. 
To wit , the touch pad ' mouse ' turned less sensitive after the memory wipe 2 weeks ago. SOLVED , touchpad is easy to use.
Programs load way faster than before Windows 10.

Now, during the wipe out , I lost all the ' bookmarks ' , not lost but saved on the back up. Truth , haven't missed any so far.
For instance , to get to this blog , I typed in the URL. And, I might as well have gone in through ' g mail ' b/c I had to sign in there anyway.

All is copacetic
of course, I'm feeling like a genius , right now

The upshot , we keep baby laptop or Travel for a while longer


Thank you Windows 10

BTW , WW said nothing about Windows 10

Do you have ' low battery ' anxiety syndrome. Apparently ,70 % of cell phone users suffer from LBA ,esp when  the phone drops below 20 %.
20 % ???? 
I'm anxious at 80 %



No comments:

Post a Comment