Tuesday 21 November 2017

42 F in the Smoke

A pleasant enough looking day. Aha , but the wind is humming out there. I put little caution flags to warn the mailman etc that an electrical cord is running out along the edge of the pavers, Those flags are straight out pointing East.

Yesterday , was a catch all day. I tried to new baby air compressor. As in the stories of the ' little engine that could ' this little sucker thrums away but not much seems to happen. Yes , it raised the pressure 1 # in one tire that needed tending.
On top of that , the readings are in ' bars ' or millibars. As in 1000 Bar is normal atmospheric ( I think ). Any whoo the hype on the air pump pamphlet says ' will inflate anything '. My lord , it will kill itself. And ...and somewhere , I read the warning ' do not run for longer than 2 minutes........
2 minutes !!!! Crikey 
in 2 minutes it would change the pressure in a tire 3 #
What do you want for $ 20 and fits in 2 hands

Weather turned out great. sun and cool wind

Back from the Dr s , a report on my shoulder impingement. Yes , I probably had an impingement w/ a bursa pressing on the tendon. However , the inflammation is probably gone ( no pain ).
Overall , its a don't worry situation , until it hurts.

On the up side , my blood results were back. And Dr G goes ' there's your proof of your exercise program , an excellent HDL to LDL ratio '
Aha , something that shows that I exercise.
Finally !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment