Thursday 9 November 2017

Always Searching for

stuff

The latest lighting feature.... not the last , either

At Canadian Tire or the local everything store - auto / hardware
and who knows.  There was a LED security light w/ motion sensor.
I've noticed that M reaches for her flashlight to find the door in the bedroom , at night.
Well , I put the security light on the floor , thus when someone gets out of bed - Pop ! , light is on.
Except , way too bright
solution : put the unit under the bed
still bright ( I mean , half the room gets lit )
solution : foil over the top of the light dome
much better
totally portable and battery operated

We shall see said the Zen Master

To - day , was physical check up at Dr s
As well , flu shot
X rays for both shoulders
and a referral for colonoscopy , oh ! my favourite

Colon scoping is , now , scheduled for next Fri
Now , you got to understand. They put you out lightly.
Well , I basically , don't wake up for an hour or two.
the last time , the Dr dude is standing there , saying ' sorry , had to make sure that you were all right , I wanted to go home '

Thats me , pharmaceutically naive

Rain and cold wind - a great combo








No comments:

Post a Comment