Saturday 18 November 2017

the Day after the Snip ( pings )

Much better to - day, I'm glad that I don't need to operate a truck to - day , still not quite back to normal.
Part of the after effects is that I didn't sleep well the night before the snip.
I drank 2 L of laxative solution form 5 - 7 P and then repeated at 11 P for 2 h. Actually , I cheated and drank the stuff a little earlier. However , I was nauseous toward evening , anyway. And sleeping on  2 L of water is not easy.

OK , nuff said
I survived

A raw , raw day out there
so , snuggle up in front of the fire 
and wait for better days ( or day )

BTW , I bought another air pump. This version will be number 4. Two battery powered jobs . lasted a total of 6 attempts and then ka - blewwy , died.
The best was #3. The AC powered pump is big , bigger than a bread box and is clumsy. Powerful tho'. Thus , I bought a reserve tank that can move around easily. Fill the portable tank and you're good to go.
The air pressure regulator failed a year ago after 10 years but I by - passed the fitting. Still works but its dangerous w/out the regulator.
There is a safety feature and the pump stops when the pressure gets too high ... still , not the safest. Filling the portable thank works well b/c the pressure rating on the portable tank is so high that the pump never reaches the stop level.
However , the other day in the States , Kohls had a small air pump ( DC powered ) for $ 20. I was up at the craps table , so took  a chance. I was supposed to go out and try the pump on the tires
to - morrow will do just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment