Sunday 19 November 2017

Day 2 Post Snip

and all is ( mostly ) well.
I exercised last night , the weight / elliptical work out. No problems , I think.

The outside conditions are lousy looking. Bit of sun but gray looking

I got out for bits and bobs. The two catch all stores , the Giant Tiger and Canadian Tire , the Tire has tires and auto parts  , otherwise , not a lot to choose.

Little jobs : the Xmas tree had lights that were pre - wired but died,
I stripped the dead line which was wrapped around each branch and twig. Two hours. But done.
And the Xmas tree is up and bare.
We wanted to get the sucker up early b/c we will have short Xmas and New Year interval. And it turns out that we're probably hosting a casual get to - gether of fishing types ,here.
Thus house needs to be decorated earlier than usual.
I'm making plans for the outdoor decorations - still plans but its coming to - gether.

Snow is forecast for East and North of T.O.


No comments:

Post a Comment