Wednesday 29 November 2017

The Warm Air

stays to - day but some leaked away in the night. We , actually , got to close to 60 F yesterday but the winds were strong and constant.

The sun decided to do a show and tell , and very successfully , too boot.

This is the blog in review:

Exercise proceeds as per description. We bought a baby treadmill.
The treadmill is foldable into a suitcase shape but taller by 20 in.
The speed variation is the sole option. This treadmill is not for running but we are way past worrying about that. Whats its good for is a leisurely stroll.
Thus , my alternate work out is the treadmill supplemented by stretches using a pilates ball and rubber resistance bands.
The usual elliptical work out is the other day. Both work out regimes are approx 35 min. The change is that alternate day was supposed to shorter w/ less time on the elliptical sort of a rest from the usual. However , I figured the treadmill is so different that longer by a bit is OK
My weight remains steady in the 170 - 173 # range. I would like it to be less but that 170 # mark seems to be the weight that I can maintain given my many sins.

The lack of cottage adjustment is just that ,  an adjustment , to wit I worry about the leaves
Right , real smart , that

We shall see said the Zen Master





No comments:

Post a Comment