Wednesday 1 November 2017

Remember , Remember

the first of November

WRONG ! , the date is Nov 5 and its Guy Fawkes Day in England
The dude tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament.
And failed

Segue , into the movie ' V for Vendetta ' w/ Natalie Portman. V does blow up the government < on Nov 5 >

We may not make 50 F to - day , it will be close

55 days to Xmas

There were sprinkles over the afternoon
but heavy rain to come , later this evening

I went surfing on ' Blogger ' , that is the system that lets me do the blog.
I hit next and a new blog shows up.
If you reach a dead end , meaning the blog doesn't have a ' next blog '  label , simply return to my blog and hit ' next blog ' again.
Seems the format sends you randomly around the Blogger Sphere.

I discovered that several blogs had 1 follower. Thus , my 3 followers is a gang.
And as always , I find that most blogs stopped 3 - 6 months ago or even three years.
However , one blog had the notation that the writer achieved a blogging marathon of sorts by blogging each day for a month.
I think that I got that one beat.

Just saying , thats all
its not bragging if its true

No comments:

Post a Comment