Saturday 4 August 2018

R U Kidding ?

No
C'est vrai

Quoi ?

Attended the birthday BBQ, I got volunteered to cook the steaks which were t - bones. Terriff !

Our instructions were 2 min per side. OK , not enough cooking for most thus back on the grill for most of the steaks. I had a corner of one steak, medium rare - phenomenal meat that they bought and didn't need medium or higher.
Thus, you ask how does the chef not get to eat ? I did. Except, along w/ salads of multi kind, they had BBQ duck pre cooked and warmed up. 
Ooh ! did I say phantastic, it was. A little steak then and a whole lot of duck which wasn't really popular after the steak.
Heaven. 

Warm and humid, a touch under sticky toffee warm but close.

I escaped before the mosquitoes got going on their dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment