Saturday 11 August 2018

the old and older

cell phones or whatever they call them nowadays

I purchased an iPhone 4s at the Apple store for $ 400, already a generation obsolete.
I chose the 4s to get Siri ( the voice of knowledge )
Of course, I didn't realize that you need WiFi or data coverage to use Siri. So far, Siri and I have had brief flings but no heavy dating.

I'm betting its been 5 years since that purchase date Apr 2014 ( read the sales slip )

This topic arises b/c the neighbour's son on his BD bought a Samsung phone for $ 1200.

Eek ! for real ?  To be fair thats in 2018 $ so its not like 2014 dollars.
And the neighbour has a phone plan w/ 50 Gb of data. Yepper, the family uses all of it in a month and often go over the 50 G.
To give a reference, our plan for the house has a limit of 200 G and we use 20 Gb.
Apparently, down loading music and movies eats data

Weather : sultry ( read, warm and humid ) but seasonal or close to






No comments:

Post a Comment