Sunday 12 August 2018

Sunday - the plan

or as close as I get to a plan

Woke up and did coffee and toast. Read the paper ( kinda b/c I skim the headlines )
Carried the ladder to the downspouts and cleared leaves et al. We've been getting overflow of the eavestrough, so this was a preventative cleaning.

Later, approx 11 A, I'll be off to the Korner Pub b/c its Caesar Sunday. $4 Caesars all day. The Caesar is a real production. They dip the rim in pickle juice and salt the rim. Horseradish and Worcestershire sauce in the clamato juice ( no pre-mix crap here )
and the garnish is a skewer w/ baby onion, gherkin, olive and pickled green bean. A vegetable garden over a glass.

And as well, I drop in at Shoppers Drug Mart ( like CVS or Wahlgrens ) for the Sunday specials.

I sent a picture of my largemouth bass from Wed and got a return picture. My bass was 2 - 2 1/2 #. The return pix showed a 35 # carp that was wider than the fisherman ( a second cousin in law s son )

Oops ! outfished again


No comments:

Post a Comment