Wednesday 29 August 2018

Can't make up its mind

sun / grey / but 79 C already in the shade plus humidity I'm sure

I'm trying a new bread option from Walmart bakery.  It s wheat bread w/ 3g of fibre per slice but 140 Cal. Thus, fibre and Cal are high. But seldom do I see 3g fibre per slice w/out paying a premium for that fibre.
On the fibre front, I'm alternating 4 soaked prunes and chia seeds in water. So far so good.
For vitamins, I'm alternating between 1000 g of salmon oil and 500 g of Krill oil daily. The extra oil is for my oil glands on the lower lids. My optometrist was exalting in his praise of the oil glands that he prods when I visit. Apparently, my gland openings are as good as anyone that he sees regardless of age. So thats good.

If the rest of my life went so swimmingly. Ah well, to quote Nigel Starling in ' Ghost and the Darkness ' .. < the struggle is the glory >

We had sun, cloud, humidity, a bucket rainfall and sun.



1 comment:

  1. Freeline,highly suggest some visuals like pictures. cu on the water!

    ReplyDelete