Tuesday 28 August 2018

When You Wake at 4:30 AM

and don't get back to sleep for an hour or so

I rinsed my nose w/ saline ( I know , way too much information )
Updated our status on the Seneca on line site
Read a portion of ' Conan, the Wanderer ' 

then fell asleep from 6 to 9:30

Still very groggy

On rinsing w/ saline. My father was way ahead of the current saline practices i.e the fancy spray bottles, tea pots, saline rinse contraptions etc. He used a home made saline mixture and inhaled the liquid from his cupped hand.
I did this until I was given the squirt bottle applicator and I still use the homemade version mixture ( 1/2 tsp Kosher salt and a dab of baking soda )
My theory is at the very least, the saline kills or dehydrates a lot of bacteria.

We get free credits for updating our account on line.

Yes, this is Conan the Barbarian of Robert Howard fame, written by someone else b/c Howard wrote so few Conan novels.


No comments:

Post a Comment