Friday 22 May 2020

Canning Necessities

What ?????????
from the promo email that Lehman s sent out.

Lehman s gives a whole new perspective on life. Basically, its a lesson in ' how to do it w/out electricity ' I want everything but will never or seldom use it

At Lee Valley, a garden, workshop, innovative and workable gadgets etc, its the same w/ electricity and solar < lots of solar >
I own firestarter kits, candle lanterns, kettles that require no electricity or fireplace. All ' just in case '
I decided one day to start collecting pictures and description for the LV tools etc that I've bought and used < a smaller list >
However, I soon realized the duplicate nature of the conglomerate
You see if I liked a tool then I bought one for my Dad.
When Dad moved, some of the tools came to my tool room. When Dad passed then a lot more arrived in my workroom. I call it a workroom but actually it s more of display situation. I mean - not a lot of work happens down there.
Back to the LV collection. After all was done, there were 10 pages of pictures and captions. Oh, yes, the clothesline and the carry straps for drywall < nope, not yet > and scissors < specialty ones of all kinds >
A museum ? Dunno. But it is organized < mostly >

No comments:

Post a Comment