Tuesday 5 May 2020

' I Like It , I Like It

are you liking it too '  by Herman and the Hermits ( ? )

Weather report, a chilly start but sun and 50 +
Thats all folks

A recap of yesterday. What did you do during the  
C V 19 isolation ? 
I re - started collating pictures, pamphlets and memorabilia of our trip to England in September 2019. Actually, restarted is incorrect. I've already sent a personalized memory book to our host family in Ashford, Middlesex   < here, read London boroughs ? >
However, a similar memory book for us would be appropriate.
Personalized for us. 
As well, I stained the legs of a wooden tripod. Previously, I had taken apart the tripod and sanded the legs. Unfinished work is to re - paint the fittings of the tripod and re - assemble.
The whole shebang is a telescope w/ swivel mount on the tripod. I bought the unit off a teacher acquaintance who moonlighted as a outfitter for restaurants etc by gathering interesting decor items.
The price is 1980 was $ 25. Thus, there is some value still in the piece.

I have always had some ' buffering ' < here read, crappy reception > in the exercise room. Messages appear on the screen ' do you want to shut down and re - checked your connection ' 
NO ! I'm in the basement furthest from the modem.

Well, the ' extender ' accepts the WiFi signal and re - sends a signal at 2.5 Ghz - a relay system if you would.
Worked great last night. We shall see said the Zen Master
My Amazon free delivery option is getting a workout
as is my credit card. B/c I also bought a USB powered eye mask that warms my eyes.
I have Blepahritis < a eye condition in which I make insufficient oil from the Meiobium glands >. The warming and subsequent massage helps promote flow
of eye oil.
I've been doing the eye routine for 24 years. But usually, its a facecloth rinsed in warm - ish water.
I do have a micorwave - able mask but its barely any improvement.
So far < one try > the electro mask is proving consistent < warmth > and handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment