Tuesday 12 May 2020

freezing hands

did the windows on the backside of the house
to take advantage of the cool
DUMB ! my hands froze

Warming up now

Sun on the frontside helped a bit

A warming trend is due, starting today and ramping up for the week ahead

We can really see the buds dominating out there

The day warmed slightly
Windows all done around the outside

And I was thinking < those have been dangerous words during my life - never think too much, you >
I have tried to write a book. Never got past, one page
Then
It hit me < see, I was thinking >
I am writing a book here - sloppy and disjointed
but
 its got many chapters and its continuous < or continual > No, I believe ' continuous is correct

One problem : this ' book ' has nothing about ' elves ' and that would be important to me.

Alright. Elves it is < but the Tolkien kind of Elves >

The Elves are the first born of Iluvatar. Elves were made in the image of the Creator.
Lovers of the Stars and the night sky. But, entranced by the Sea. A sea longing is in their psyche.
The Elves are long lived, many times the age of mortal men. And long life is not always the supreme gift. ' I was there, 3 000 years ago ....... ' spoke Elrond, Half Elven at the Council of Elrond.
Elrond related the story of the chance to destroy the One Ring. But Isildir, the new king could not throw away the Ring. And so what should have never been came to pass -

No comments:

Post a Comment