Thursday 14 May 2020

Stuffy

nose and 5AM and I'm awake

Speaking of awake or wakening. Suddenly, in one email a cascade of back and forths has produced an overwhelming interest in my paternal family history.

A cousin's cousin is doing archive work for the U of T
in Japanese Canadian history. Since I had photos and albums from the 1930 s, I volunteered to digitize the photos.
Well, I never got around to meeting the second cuz w/ the flash drive. I did take the data to Vancouver and my cousin has a copy.

The 2 nd cuz kept asking questions and finally, a week ago, I reached out to an Uncle in his late 80 s.
The two < uncle and my 2nd cuz > agreed to exchange info.
Then it happened. My uncle cc: an email to another nephew. You got it. That email got cc: ed to other cousins. Now, 7 cousins are in the email chain. One is a cousin - in - law and a keen geneologist.
Its a network now.
Like an acorn in fertile ground
The weather is warming but it comes w/ rain as in < next 3 days worth >

No comments:

Post a Comment