Thursday 7 May 2020

Trust

OK, the system at PC Express oick up is that they text you when your order is ready. You go to Shoppers Drug Mart and go to the Pantry / Fridge / Freezer

Well, last time a manager saw me standing 
< looking lost > and helped me w/ my order. Last night, I walked up to the Pantry and the screen portal. No one around and the screen was flashing                  ' Loading '.
 While I wait - a lady walks up and opens the Pantry and roots around inside.
I can do that - I think.
I find my 3 parcels as in the text message. I stand at Customer Service < looking lost > and an associate on the phone says " you're OK, sir "  That was it
They didn't know me from Adam
I felt like a thief the whole time.

Sunny, right now and fairly still.

Clouded over in the last hour

Advice in the TorStar for the isolation of C V 19. The columnist advised projects that keep you engrossed in accomplishment. Been there and done that. More than once.
In fact, I'm struggling w/ the second memory book 
< notebook or keeper >. I'm using a 5 inch by 7 " notepad. And trying to maneuver or re - fit photos, tickets, or pamphlets etc to suit the dimensions of the 
notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment