Friday 12 June 2020

A Workout Update

boring but like this blog
still going on

The pattern is 3 days on and one day off. Duration is 47 - 54 min. / workout.
Day 1 : is elliptical w/ free weights done in circuit                   fashion
Day 2 : is a aerobic centred effort w/ rowing plus                     elliptical and finishes w/ calisthenics
Day 3 : is a re - do of Day 1 but weights are done to 
             fatigue < turns out to be around 40 - 50 reps >
Rest

A trainer visiting my neighbour < paraplegic but needing his arm strentgh > advised on that day rest between weights < even relatively light weights b/c I'm curling approx. 25 # >.
burn burn.
I use a Wahoo Tickr which is a strap on HeartRate Monitor that links w/ my Moto G5 phone. Actually, the best HRM that I've owned. The data is limited b/c I don't have the appropriate peripherals that would yield distance travelled, pace and very accurate caloric < for bike, treadmill and running > 
Trust me the data that I get which is : duration, average HR , maximum HR, a graph and table of HR vs time for the duration, a breakdown of type of effort e.g. easy, fat burn, cardio and hard by %  - is plenty
I record each workout for the data given w/out graph.

Lehman s came : Food That Will Last 🍖
can your own meat or by their brand


No comments:

Post a Comment