Wednesday 17 June 2020

As We Open Up

from C V 19 restrictions

We are still in Phase 1 but surrounded by gov't - politico areas that are allowing restuarants etc.
Toronto and local area is a hotbed for C V 19 < as mentioned previously >
For me, I'm out a little more : Shoppers Drug Mart, Giant Tiger and fishing. My impression is that busineses are taking the threat seriously but individuals, well ............... not so much

And, we had a baby flood in the workroom about 15 months ago < I'm being generous to myself here >.
Yesterday, I decided that the back ' closet ' < in a former life > which is now storage doesn't need a restore to closethood.
I'm leaving the open walls < you can see cinder block
in about a 1/4 of the space > the way they are.

Paint the floor for neatness and shoving stuff back in there. The walls get a repaint < b/c they are purple > of basic white. In fact, I can't remember seeing the wall in 1/2 the space for shelves and cabinets.
AND there will be more going back then was originally, there.

Okay, so its taken you 15 months to get off your ***
Yepper. Sad. 
However, the front portion say 16  x 16 was done w/in 2 months of the ' accident '. Thats floor painted and walls done. Shelves < fewer than before > and cabinets and storage units back.
The space in question is 16 x 4 or a little less.
But my estimate was off - actually approx 1/2 the room has missing wall finish. Yet, the same principle applies - stuff going back will hide the concrete block.
Plus, I'm opting for hanging white curtain across the open spaces < missing drywall > by using table cloth cover from a roll. I'll tack the table cloth across the gap.



No comments:

Post a Comment