Saturday 20 June 2020

There is a Cost

to fleshing out that ex-closet

My knee. Badly swollen and sore
Ooops ! too much bending ? Probably

Let s see how ice and ibuprofen can alter the situation
Oh, a drop of whiskey in the coffee

Improvement in the appendage is noted.
Less everything, except movement
Still stiff

I have a pending call from TeleHeatlth Ont which is a free reference service in lieu of visiting your doctor < almost impossible right now > or an Emergency Room visit, where they'll tell me to do what I'm doing now at home .

Amputation is not being considered at this time
except by M
She wants to start about neck level to get peace and quiet

I accessed TeleHealth Ontario, a phone in diagnostic service to triage callers. I gave my smptoms and the nurse asked questions. She said that I need to get checked out by a doctor.
Saturday at 3:30 P is not a good time to go looking for a doctor < walk in clinic, even >
However, the knee and calf are much improved w/ ice and ibuprofen

No comments:

Post a Comment