Wednesday 3 June 2020

Clean Your Clothes ✨

good idea
but Lehman s means w/ simple solutions

B/c Lehman s actually sells clothes wringers

We got rain and rain ........... and yes rain. Comes complete w/ thunder and lightening.

The sun blasted out and brought warm but it is humid

Big day, returned empties from our liquor fest during Isolation. This is the second day, b/c they limit amounts. Great to get out and do stuff

My plan is to smoke as in BBQ. I found or re - found a chimney smoker by Brinkman. This ' tower ' affair is a standard in the BBQ world. On line, there are videos on how to modify the Brinkman b/c it is deemed inadequate for proper smoking. The faults include air gaps and poor air flow where needed. Also, the original set up doesn't allow for ease of access.
So get this, the smoker costs approxiamtely $45 on sale. The ' mods ' cost $45 to 90.
I won't be spending anywhere close to that. I'll find left - over bits and bobs to do the job - naturally.
But then, I'm not a Smokin' fanatic. In fact, I had joined the ' Kansas City Barbecue Society ' at one time. But they got way to serious and devoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment