Sunday 28 June 2020

Be Your Dairy Best + Tips for Making Homemade Butter 👍

and they mean it

Knee / calf, the improvement is real.
Minimal pain, stiffness and pins and needles
Pins and needles actually was the trigger to get me to Emergency. The numbness and tingling, while still able to feel touch and move the foot was worrying

The truth. I've backed off exercising for the last two workouts Jun 25 / 27
The program now, is to exercise weights every other day but cut out the elliptical and rowing. The workout is a little shorter but the calories burned is comparable
Thus, I might be down by 30 % in time but the calories burned is down only 15 %.

Jun 27     41:20 mins          533 Cal burned
Jun 25      38:11                  425   

Jun 23       51:02                  582 w/ elliptical
Jun 20        51:19                 603  w/ elliptical
I mean, I kept the elliptical settings at low resistance and keep the speed minimal. The workout then concentrates on the free weights anyway.
The elliptical workout day < alternate or rest day from weights > is rowing / elliptical / calisthenics.
I might be discovering a new pattern. B/c except for aerobics, I maybe don't need to rely on the elliptical machine b/c my knee was hurting after the normal workout w/ elliptical.
We shall see said the Zen Master

Days are sunny and hott- ish w/ slight humidity for discomfort

No comments:

Post a Comment