Thursday 25 June 2020

Make Your Home Sparkle ✨

This could be a guilt thing by Lehman s

Most would look  around their house and gasp            < I did >
Big sun out there, and seasonal tmeperatures expected

Heat will build in for the weekend

The knee and calf situation - despite my doubts - there has been gradual improvement
in fact, last night < say about 6 or 7 PM > I thought that the knee / calf was pain free. However, that only lasted a few minutes

The U.S. appears to be headed for ' herd immunity ' from C V 19. That would mean 70 % + of the population had been infected < and / or vaccinated >
w/ a corresponding # of deaths approaching 1  1 / 2 million
Cases of C V 19 are blossoming in about 7 U.S. states and double that # are in serious trouble
Stay tune for more

A painless day almost. AND I won't exercise < elliptical at least > except for weights. Sort of take it easy tonight < which is rare for me, I mean - easy

No comments:

Post a Comment