Saturday 28 November 2020

6 th Day In

 of lockdown and we are here. As is our Amazon order. We tried the ear thermometer. The choice was forehead or ear thermometer. Ear thermometers have to be more accurate < in the ear not through 6 inches of air > And it is for the two of us.

OK, what were we using before today ? An oral one  < really old, say 20 yrs > This ear monitor can sing and dance < records data >

It was a Xmas present but there was no point in waiting b/c what if we needed it. Thus, set it up and be ready. We can put it under the tree or end table < tree on top - such a different Xmas >. We can take our temperature Xmas morning. 
P.S. my temperature was 97.8 F - yes I am usually under 98.6 by a degree but I'm breathing, 

45 degrees and bright sun Bonus b/c all chores are done.

OK, another one of my stories.You probably saw that I made a tablet stylus, that works < mostly >. For Xmas, I was allowed to pick a stylus. In my searching, 2 two types of stylus seemed available, passive < like my homemade pen > and active

The best of the active types are the newer USI kind. However, the USI ones are just coming out In fact, it seems buyers are grateful and settling for what is there. Thus, I decided to buy a passive stylus < cost $ 10 - 16 >. The $16 one had 2 ends, pointy and soft. When I saw the soft end ...... I said ' Crap, we have at least one of those, in the house '

We did. And they work just fine for what I need, now. We each have one. Of course, the soft stylus works w/ a cell phone, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment