Monday 16 November 2020

Black Sunday

 or dinner by candlelight

big winds, as promised and our power went out - 2 hours and a bit. We were part of the 25 000 that lost electricity < as at 10 PM and the winds did not stop > We listened to weather and traffic and power outage reports.

Cable came back a little before 11.

Yes, I was up at 5:10 and drinking coffee. 

I suppose that every story has little details that are crucial but tell their own story.

I may have mentioned appreciating the original installer and the changes due to the pull out pantry ( ies ). However, I remarked to M how sad it was watching me trying to get off the floor after getting in that last screw dwon there.

Sad. roll to my knees and grab the pantry door. Really. Pathetic. And it still hurt.

On a brighter note, and nothing to do w/ yesterday. One of the upgrades that came with Generation 10 Android from Lenovo < finally > is that you can change cursor colour. Wow, big whoop ! Thats what I thought.                                                             But what a difference, magenta. So much easier to see < old eyes, need the colour >

Good news. The real stuff.

 " Work has begun on a graphene-based sieve that will produce drinking water from seawater "

No comments:

Post a Comment