Saturday 14 November 2020

Success

 it's hard sometimes to figure - does success have levels

for the donald, e.g. he got elected then the bottom fell out

for me

Originally < 14 yrs ago > we opted for pull out pantries by adapting the cupboards and the pantry closest to the fridge was always a sneak in kind of access. You could reach but not easily.

we bought a bigger fridge < last year >. This fridge is deeper and sticks out more from the counter. Effectively, blocking that pull out pantry - very effectively, I might add. Today, I dismantled the pull out pantry door arrangement that we've been dealing w/ Hopefully, to attach the doors back w/ traditional hinges.
Well, doors are off.

 Like I say, any idiot can take it apart.   
    back t
ogether again is a different story.
 So far, it looks doable.                 
    But I've been there before < many times before >

So success, has degrees and I'm at 30 %

but compared to the donald, I'm light years ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment